2.22.2010

Mindful Menu 21 February - 27 February

Sunday: Biscuits & Gravy

Monday: Potato Soup (from the freezer)

Tuesday: cheese and onion enchiladas
(I don't slip the tortillas through hot oil like my mom and grandma always have, I slip mine through hot FF chicken broth instead.)

Wednesday: Veggie Stir Fry w/ brown rice

Thursday: pork chops with oven-roasted green beans (my favorite way to eat green beans now!)

Friday: scallopy pasta (didn't get around to it last week)

Saturday: have a late lunch planned at Red Robin, so will prolly be just snackies at night if either of us get hungry.

2 comments:

  1. I love oven-roasted veggies!

    The enchiladas sounds yummy, I might have to find a good recipe. I've been staying away from spicier foods because of the toddler. I don't want to make 2 meals just because she doesn't like something. I think it's time to convince her that spicy is good!

    I have a main blog and a recipe blog. My menu plan is at http://onpansandkneadles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - the enchiladas I make are super easy and not so spicy. I'll post the recipe here soon - perhaps tomorrow. :-) That's a good idea having two separate blogs! I wish I could keep up with my one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - if you have a blog, please list it!