3.27.2010

Food Journaling

In order to assist me in my weight-loss goals, I have come to the conclusion that I MUST journal. I kinda suck at journaling, but I'm going to use technology to assist me. So, I might not always "write it before I bite it", but I can at least snap a pic of it, send it to my food journal blog and learn from my mistakes. :-) It's better than nothing and a step in the right direction.


My food journal blog is also on blogger, and can be found here: Divas Have to Eat Too. My first entry is today's brunch - PB & J Oatmeal, inspired by Kath.


I am going to start posting my Mindful Menu Challenge Weekly Menu plans over on that site too....keep it all food-related.

Mindful Menus
Now, back to my Saturday evening, already in progress! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - if you have a blog, please list it!