3.07.2009

Fraturdays

That’s what the last two days have seemed like to me – one giant blurred together mess of time! Did the same thing both days – mega busy at work, then house stuff shopping. Woot!

After work yesterday, I had to go to the optometrist for a contact re-check – what usually takes 15-20 minutes took like 90. bleh. I had to have my eyes dilated, then the doc found an old retinal tear and she wanted to try to image it. The flash from the imager felt FABULOUS on my dilated pupils.

DH and I went to JCPenney to buy window treatments, and lemme tell you, the new free-standing JCPenney stores are MEGA bright. I really wish I had taken my sunglasses in with me. by the time we left, I had a horrible headache. BUT we did buy curtains and valances for our bedroom and picked some out for the living room! What a difference it makes – we’ve lived in our house for almost 6 years and have never put curtains up in our room! (we have always had blinds, though)

Today I trudged into work, even though I woke up with my headache having worsened! A couple of ibuprofen dulled it immensely – i still have it, but i am functioning! Spent some more time shopping today, after work. Went back to Penney’s to buy the curtains for the living room. they only had enough for 2 windows, so for the 3rd I had to trek out to a nearby town to fetch the stuff for the last window. I can’t wait until tomorrow when we put them up!

 

While “out-of-town”, I hit up the TJMaxx. I found a cool wall mirror for 1/2 the price of the one we were looking at at Penney’s and a dress to wear for my sister-in-law’s wedding in April! (I’ve been sweating it!) success all around!

I went way over points today – almost took up all my weekly ones too! BUT i am accounting for it, and i’m really not worried about it, honestly. I’ve been doing really well with keeping track lately and i’ve been logging small but encouraging losses every week! What really tipped the balance today was the chocolate malt i got at Sonic – 1 large  is ca. 20pts! I rarely ever get things like that, so it’s all good! ;-)

I hope that the weekend is going well for everyone! Pix of the windows tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you - if you have a blog, please list it!