1.03.2010

So it begins...

I can't put this off any more - the holidays are officially over and it's time to get serious!!

I wanted to write up a little post to tell you exactly what it is that you're in for as you follow along with me on this life-changing journey of mine!

To start, I will be posting 3x/week - Sundays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, to be exact. On Sundays, I will be posting my intentions for the week in the form of my Mindful Menuss meal plan, my exercise plan for the week as well as any other personal goals I might have.

On Wednesdays, I will more than likely talk about what's been going on for the week and how much on track I've been. I will also probably post links to articles and websites I've come across and found helpful.

Saturdays will be a reflection of the week gone by as well as a bit of self-analysis.

Now, with that having been said, since I've just posted my blog plan and I've already posted my meal plan, I just have to post my exercise plan!

Monday: spend some quality time at the gym. 20 min on the elliptical. also spend some time at home doing yoga.

Wednesday: hit up the gym's elliptical bank again. more yoga.

Friday: let's go 3 for 3 and hit the gym.

so boring! I know, but I get overwhelmed by trying to do too many different things at once. I'll vary the "routine" - but for now, I've just got to get it started!

I'm really not feeling very creative and rather luckluster - so I know already that this week is going to be a mega-challenge for me!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it'll take some serious commitment! I'm sure you're up for the challenge though. I look forward to seeing how well it goes.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - if you have a blog, please list it!